On 19 February 2014, the Scottish Parliament decided that every child in Scotland should have a ‘named person’ – a state official tasked with looking after their “wellbeing”.
Included in this briefing:
- Trampling on parents’ rights
- State guardian for every child
- Nationalising parenthood: dangerous and unworkable
- A breach of human rights
- Nonsense arguments for state monitoring
- The Orkney case: officials snatch children from innocent parents
- When will state minders interfere in the home?
- Much more…