In the news this week: The UK Supreme Court rejects an attempt to liberalise Northern Ireland’s abortion law, Institute Director Colin Hart calls for more to be done to keep married couples together and victory for the US Christian baker standing up for religious liberty.
You can download the video via this link.
- Supreme Court rejects attempt to liberalise Northern Ireland abortion law
- MPs stand up for most vulnerable in society
- Governors warn against moving trans inmates to women’s prisons
- ‘Help married couples stay together, don’t push them apart’, says Institute Director
- ‘Victory for US Christian baker at Supreme Court
- Christian baker: I’m delighted with US Supreme Court verdict