In the news this week: The Equality and Human Rights Commission confirms that single-sex spaces are legitimate, a former Number 10 advisor warns the Government against rushing its conversion therapy ban and top footballers and other celebrities will no longer be able to advertise gambling.
You can download the video via this link.
- LGBT activists outraged after equalities watchdog backs single-sex spaces
- Boris Johnson: ‘Children can’t consent to trans drugs’
- Former special adviser: ‘Govt must not rush through conversion therapy ban’
- Former Archbishop of Canterbury: ‘Becoming transgender is a sacred journey’
- Quickie divorce law comes into force in England and Wales
- Footballers and reality stars to be banned from promoting gambling