In the news this week: The Government is criticised for its decision to close churches in England, the Law Commission recommends prosecuting so-called ‘hate speech’ in the home, and LGBT lobby group Stonewall receives hundreds of thousands in taxpayer money.
You can download the video via this link.
- ‘Keep churches open’ CI urges Govt
- Whitty, Vallance: ‘No evidence to back church closures’
- MPs pile pressure on Government over church closures
- Church leaders call for U-turn on church service ban
- Criminalising ‘hate speech’ in homes in England and Wales proposed by Law Commission
- Public bodies paying thousands to join Stonewall’s pro-LGBT scheme