In the news this week: A CEO and a church sue a multimillion-pound trust over religious discrimination, the NHS suspends referrals for puberty blockers after a High Court ruling, and a pastor explains why keeping church buildings open for public worship is so vital.
You can download the video via this link.
- Church and former CEO sue charitable trust for religious discrimination
- High Court rules to protect children from ‘life changing’ trans drugs
- NHS announces ‘immediate suspension’ of trans hormone referrals for under-16s
- Free speech curtailed under ‘draconian’ NI hate crime proposals
- Pastor emphasises importance of keeping church buildings open