In the news this week: A threat to church weddings is withdrawn after The Christian Institute intervenes, opponents blast Scotland’s hate crime Bill, and the Bishop of Truro is set to lead a new forum for religious freedom.
You can download the video via this link.
- Threat to NI church weddings withdrawn after CI pressure
- Scot Police Federation: ‘Hate crime Bill could result in thought police’
- Law Society of Scotland: ‘Vague hate crime Bill could criminalise unpopular views’
- Scottish Labour: ‘Hate crime Bill could threaten free speech’
- Abortion giant admits founder was eugenicist and racist
- Bishop of Truro to lead global religious freedom group