- Govt launches controversial relationships education
- Update: No parental opt-out from primary school ‘Relationships Education’
- PM: We must ensure people feel able to talk about their faith in Jesus
- ‘Plan to salvage doomed Named Person scheme shrouded in secrecy’
- Oscar-winning film shows importance of respecting conscience
In the news this week: Controversial sex education plans are announced, Theresa May says Christians must feel free to talk about their beliefs, and Oscar-winning film Hacksaw Ridge shows the importance of respecting conscience.