In the news this week: MPs urge the Government to reopen churches, a Bill is brought forward calling for an end to abortions for minor disabilities, and a new free speech campaign is launched.
You can download the video via this link.
- MPs urge Govt to allow churches to reopen before July
- ‘Symbolic day’ as NI congregations meet for drive-in church services
- MPs to introduce Bill to stop abortion for cleft lip and club foot
- COVID-19: NHS warns that blanket DNR’s should not be issued to vulnerable
- New free speech campaign seeks to combat shutting down of debate