In the news this week: An atheist activist welcomes Scotland’s Hate Crime Bill as an opportunity to criminalise the Bible, a new report reveals that care homes were asked to implement blanket DNRs at the height of the coronavirus outbreak, and new phone technology could protect kids from explicit content.
You can download the video via this link.
- Atheist intends to criminalise Bible if Scot hate crime Bill is passed
- Scots snub controversial hate crime Bill with overwhelming support for free speech
- NHS asked some care homes to place DNR orders on all patients during pandemic
- Stonewall campaigns for men to keep playing rugby against women
- New tech could help safeguard kids from explicit content