In the news this week: The Church of Scotland votes to allow same-sex weddings, a former Cabinet member criticises the Church of England for putting politics over doctrine, and a doctor is struck off for prescribing transgender drugs without proper assessment.
You can download the video via this link.
- Church of Scotland votes to allow same-sex weddings
- Evangelicals decry Kirk decision to sanction same-sex weddings
- Former Cabinet Minister: ‘CofE prioritising politics over doctrine’
- NI Secretary intervenes again to push abortion services
- Disgraced medic struck off for prescribing trans drugs without proper assessment