In the news this week: MPs vote on imposing abortion on Northern Ireland, a poll reveals disturbing attitudes towards marriage and an anti-slavery campaigner is honoured.
You can download the video via this link.
- NI maintains law on marriage and abortion
- MPs vote in favour of NI abortion, but law not set to change
- Quarter of young people favour ‘phone-style’ marriage contracts
- Trans poll finds support for ‘self-declaration’ of race, age and species
- Welsh Govt celebrates plan to criminalise parents
- Smacking ban critics warn of ‘bias’ in Parliamentary committee
- Christian who fought to end slavery honoured