In the news this week: The Government pushes ahead with no-fault divorce plans, LGBT lobby groups come under fire, and abortion giant BPAS objects to conscience rights for pharmacists.
You can download the video via this link.
- Govt no-fault divorce plans ‘euthanasia for marriage’
- Radical trans group reveals children’s personal details in data breach
- Academics urge universities to sever links with ‘anti-scientific’ Stonewall
- Cannabis being normalised despite evidence of harm
- Abortion giant tears into conscience protections for pharmacists