In the news this week: The British Medical Association abandons its opposition to assisted suicide, trans activists liken those who uphold the reality of biological sex to fascists, and the Crown Prosecution Service becomes the latest public body to distance itself from Stonewall.
You can download the video via this link.
- BMA votes narrowly to end opposition to assisted suicide
- Former Archbishop blasts assisted suicide push
- Prominent feminist brands critics of gender ideology ‘fascists’
- Rape Crisis CEO: Upholding biological sex ‘gives platform to fascists’
- Surge in 999 calls for women taking DIY abortion pills
- CPS exits ‘Stonewall Champion’ scheme