In the news this week: The Church of England is to trial services to bless those in same-sex couples, the embryology regulator seeks new powers to pursue controversial experiments on human embryos, and a Finnish MP accused of hate crime for sharing Bible verses is vindicated.
You can download the video via this link.
- CofE Synod narrowly approves trial services for same-sex blessings
- Fertility watchdog wants ethical ‘blank cheque’ on human embryo research
- MP: ‘Gender ideology in sex education has harmed thousands of kids’
- Finnish Christian MP acquitted over ‘hate crime’ Bible tweet – again
- ‘A man of courage and conviction’: A tribute to religious liberty lawyer Tom Ellis Snr (1955-2023)