In the news this week: The Government is told its proposed conversion therapy ban threatens parental freedoms, campaigners vow to keep on fighting for the unborn as a Bill to protect disabled children is rejected by Northern Ireland politicians, and a local council dismisses claims that public Bible texts breach equality rules.
You can download the video via this link.
- Liz Truss offers parents and teachers assurances amid rising conversion therapy ban fears
- Govt hastily amends ‘easy read’ version of conversion therapy ban consultation
- NI politicians vote against abortion protections for disabled babies
- ‘Gender-neutral’ passport case dismissed by Supreme Court judges
- Bible message on NI sea wall does not require ‘equality screening’