In the news this week: The UK Government stands by its decision to allow churches to remain open, experts’ evidence on puberty blockers for gender confused children is revealed, and Christian persecution rises dramatically in 2020.
You can download the video via this link.
- Govt backs churches’ right to remain open amid council pressure
- Sturgeon urged to U-turn on church closures
- Medical experts’ testimonies in High Court puberty blocker case revealed
- Huge rise in Christian persecution worldwide revealed in 2021 World Watch List
- UK Special Envoy: ‘Freedom of religion is about respecting people’s inherent worth’