In the news this week: A ban on so called conversion therapy is announced in the Queen’s speech, final evidence is heard in the religious discrimination case against the multi-million pound Robertson Trust, and a school chaplain is ousted after giving a sermon saying students were free to challenge LGBT ideology.
You can download the video via this link.
- Govt announces consultation on ‘conversion therapy’ ban
- LGBT activists complain over public consultation on conversion therapy
- CI case: Trust ‘shunned’ and ‘humiliated’ CEO over church’s marriage views
- School chaplain reported to anti-terrorism unit after sermon challenging LGBT ideology
- Misleading trans schools guidance scrapped by equalities watchdog