In the news this week: The Queen’s Speech includes Bills on online safety and banning so-called conversion therapy, Canadian police investigate the assisted suicide of a woman whose daughters say could not consent to being killed, and the US Senate rejects an attempt to pass a federal abortion law.
You can download the video via this link.
- Five Bills to watch out for from the Queen’s Speech
- Govt warned against making ‘conversion therapy’ ban an LGBT blasphemy law
- Poor mental health and poverty enough for assisted suicide in Canada
- ‘Inconvenient lives’: Stark warnings from Canada’s assisted suicide practices
- US Senate rejects attempt to institutionalise abortion on demand into law