In the news this week: MPs speak against the damaging ‘no-fault’ divorce Bill in Parliament, a Westminster committee votes through abortion regulations for Northern Ireland, and the NHS changes official guidance to recognise the dangers of trans drugs to children.
You can download the video via this link.
- ‘Divorce not linked to marriage’ says Govt, as no-fault divorce Bill takes step forward
- Pro-life MPs stand up for unborn in Westminster debate
- Govt plans to scrap Sunday trading restrictions
- NHS changes guidance on trans drugs to better reflect dangers
- Harry Potter author refuses to give in to trans ‘culture of fear’