In the news this week: Edinburgh Council apologises for cancelling a Christian conference, No fault divorce law is delayed, and Maya Forstater wins her case on the right to express the reality of biological sex.
You can download the video via this link.
- Council admits unlawful discrimination in cancelling church event
- Stonewall: Ditch ‘mum’ for ‘parent who has given birth’
- Stonewall co-founder says ‘disparage and mislead’ tactics causing lobby group to shed support
- No fault divorce law delayed until April
- Court rules belief in biological sex is protected by Equality Act