- ‘Major victory for parents’ as Scots Govt announces Named Person climbdown
- Sex is defined at birth, not selected later on, says BBC’s Jenni Murray
- Calls to sack Jenni Murray over trans comments are ‘assault on free speech’
- ‘Relationships Education plans impose state values on families’, MPs warned
- ‘Let me show you the love of Jesus’, says former gang leader
In the news this week: Campaigners herald a victory for parents opposed to the Named Person scheme, there are calls for broadcaster Jenni Murray to be sacked for questioning transsexualism, and we have the story of a Chicago gang leader whose life was turned around after becoming a Christian.