A man, whose crazed attack in a betting shop was sparked by an addictive gambling machine, has been given a lifetime restriction order.
Two Roman Catholic midwives with conscientious objections to abortion who won their case against the NHS may now face a further legal challenge.
Scotland is heading towards “more equality, less diversity and no justice” in the wake of the ruling against a Roman Catholic adoption agency, a columnist has warned.
- Mother jailed for full-term abortion gets sentence cut (14 June 2013)
- Video: Gospel proclaimed in the Scottish Parliament (13 June 2013)
- France: Mayor faces jail for gay wedding refusal (13 June 2013)
- Compulsory sex education amendment defeated by MPs (13 June 2013)
- TV’s ‘dimwit dads’ cliché gives fathers a bad name (12 June 2013)