Legalising euthanasia would “harm the world” for future generations, and remove any sense of “mystery” at the heart of life, a leading law professor has warned.
Only eleven per cent of voters in marginal constituencies think religious liberty has improved since David Cameron became Prime Minister, according to a new survey.
A radical change in drugs policy would “send an incredibly dangerous message to young people”, Downing Street has said in response to a new report on drugs.
- I ‘probably would’ vote for gay marriage – Nicky Morgan (30 October 2014)
- You could split up, council tells wife of stroke sufferer (30 October 2014)
- Christian groups told they must consider secular leaders (29 October 2014)
- Mum who needs new heart: It should be a gift, not obligation (29 October 2014)
- Christian MP concerned over ‘British values’ school row (29 October 2014)