Great British Bake Off presenter Mary Berry has suggested she supports legalising assisted suicide because she doesn’t want to become a “burden”.
A Labour MP has warned against legalising controversial GM baby techniques because of moral, ethical and public safety concerns.
The number of babies who survive after being born at 23 weeks is rising, new figures have shown.
- Channel 4 to air ‘sex ed GCSE’ campaign (2 September 2014)
- Australia: Federal Govt set to keep funding school chaplains (2 September 2014)
- Kids as young as twelve get long-term contraception (1 September 2014)
- Same-sex marriage in Virginia delayed by US Supreme Court (29 August 2014)
- Parents slam survey linked to Scots Named Person scheme (29 August 2014)