The Methodist Church is consulting its 250,000-plus members on whether it should “revise” its understanding of marriage in light of the new gay marriage law.
A free speech reform backed by The Christian Institute is to become law on 1 February next year.
A senior High Court judge is set to retire early, partly because of the lack of support from some of his colleagues for his pro-marriage beliefs.
- Drugs minister: Legalising cannabis should be considered (3 December 2013)
- Belgium step closer to child euthanasia (29 November 2013)
- ‘Tories losing support over issues like gay marriage’ (29 November 2013)
- Evangelicals criticise MSPs over hasty gay marriage vote (29 November 2013)
- New ASBO law could catch carol singers (29 November 2013)