A radical change in drugs policy would “send an incredibly dangerous message to young people”, Downing Street has said in response to a new report on drugs.
Education Secretary Nicky Morgan has said that she “probably would” vote differently on same-sex marriage if she were asked to again.
The wife of a man suffering after a stroke was shocked when council officials told her to consider leaving her husband, after she turned to them for support.
- Christian groups told they must consider secular leaders (29 October 2014)
- Mum who needs new heart: It should be a gift, not obligation (29 October 2014)
- Christian MP concerned over ‘British values’ school row (29 October 2014)
- Paralysis breakthrough shows value of ethical research (29 October 2014)
- New Govt standards are ‘curb on freedom’ – Jewish critic (28 October 2014)