A Tory Councillor says redefining marriage is not conservative and not in step with the Party’s core values.
Grassroots Tories are “mad, swivel-eyed loons”, according to one of the Prime Minister’s closest allies.
David Cameron grabbed Labour’s £4bn lifeline to save his redefinition of marriage Bill in the House of Commons last night.
- Young Christians fear for jobs over gay marriage (20 May 2013)
- Govt ponders £4bn civil unions for unwed couples (17 May 2013)
- US: Tax service targets pro-traditional marriage group (17 May 2013)
- Hammond: ‘Vast’ numbers upset by gay marriage (17 May 2013)
- Children access porn sites aged 6, new study reveals (17 May 2013)