Scores of doctors who approved abortions without knowing anything about the women have been let off the hook, it has been revealed.
Proposals to ban smacking in Wales have very little public support, a new poll has revealed.
The Prime Minister is fostering “alienation and division” by saying Britain is a Christian country, a group of scientists, philosophers, politicians and writers including Philip Pullman, has claimed.
- Christian man without limbs spreads anti-bullying message (22 April 2014)
- Ban gambling adverts in sports, says Kirk (22 April 2014)
- Britain’s youngest parents: Mum and Dad at 12 and 13 (21 April 2014)
- Jesus Bible verse banned by school in Nazareth, USA (21 April 2014)
- The real meaning of Easter (17 April 2014)