Traditional marriage campaigners in the Republic of Ireland have said they fought a good campaign in the face of much opposition, following the country’s vote in support of same-sex marriage.
An MP bidding to be the next leader of the Liberal Democrats has given his support to homosexual rights and compulsory sex education but says he would rather church schools did not exist.
People in the Republic of Ireland are voting today on whether to change the country’s constitution to redefine marriage.
- Kirk to consult on ordaining ministers in gay marriages (22 May 2015)
- Ashers encouraged to ‘stand for truth’ by US bakers (22 May 2015)
- Thousands urge MSPs: ‘Don’t legalise assisted suicide’ (22 May 2015)
- Case against Ashers was ‘intolerant and discriminatory’ (22 May 2015)
- ‘Gay marriage would be fatal for our freedoms’ (21 May 2015)