A taxpayer-funded equality quango’s legal case against a Christian-run bakery in Northern Ireland is set to start in court on 26 March.
Ofsted wants to clamp down on schools that “don’t conform to their ideology”, a Jewish Ofsted inspector has said.
The Church of England has spoken out against plans to legalise techniques to create three and four-parent babies, ahead of a House of Commons vote on the issue next week.
- Ofsted head rides roughshod over parents concerns (30 January 2015)
- Commons vote on GM babies set for Tues 3 February (30 January 2015)
- Downgraded Christian school achieves top A Level results (30 January 2015)
- Assisted suicide Bill ‘erodes dignity’ and ‘creates mistrust’ (29 January 2015)
- Ethical stem cells used for dementia ‘breakthrough’ (29 January 2015)