The Northern Ireland Assembly is to vote on redefining marriage at the end of the month, despite similar proposals having already been rejected three times in the last three years.
The parents of a 22-year-old who has locked-in syndrome have said they are thankful their son is alive, after they rejected doctors’ calls to turn off his life-support machine.
Northern Ireland’s Department of Justice is recommending weakening abortion law in the Province, despite overwhelming opposition shown in its own consultation.
- ROI: Woman on trial for assisted suicide of MS sufferer (17 April 2015)
- Election Briefing 2015 launched (17 April 2015)
- Calls for blanket ban on legal highs after five outlawed (16 April 2015)
- US: States approve pro-life legislation (16 April 2015)
- US church groups unite to oppose same-sex marriage (15 April 2015)