Single earner families in the UK face far high tax burdens than those living in other Western countries, a new report shows.
The video-sharing application Vine – which has some 40 million users – has banned pornography and sexually provocative images.
A Christian graphic designer, who sued a hotel claiming he was denied a job at the hotel because of his faith, has settled out of court.
- Assisted suicide: Conscience vote allowed by Govt (11 March 2014)
- Life begins at delivery, claims US abortion chief (11 March 2014)
- Decriminalising cannabis is ‘misguided’ says UN watchdog (11 March 2014)
- Tories roll out biggest relaxation of abortion practice (7 March 2014)
- Family break up: Social impact far deeper than financial cost (7 March 2014)