Education Secretary Nicky Morgan has refused to back down over her controversial drive to enforce ‘British values’ regulations, despite heavy criticism of schools’ regulator Ofsted by two Christian schools.
A man who underwent a sex change then had it reversed is warning that surgeons are too quick to operate in cases like his.
Sinister “professors of morals” could be produced by so-called anti-terror legislation which requires university checks on any “non violent extremism”, a former senior criminal prosecutor has warned.
- Senior minister: ‘Curb TV betting ads bombarding kids’ (28 January 2015)
- Palliative care doctors reveal opposition to assisted suicide (28 January 2015)
- Christian school facing closure defended by gay mum (27 January 2015)
- US: Bill restricting abortion passed, as pro-lifers march (27 January 2015)
- Young and old at risk from ‘naïve’ assisted suicide plans (27 January 2015)