One of the UK’s largest groups of Christian evangelicals has joined a campaign to ban The Sun’s topless page 3 images.
Yesterday, MPs backed changes to a raft of centuries-old laws ahead of this month’s gay marriages, in a paper ballot of the whole House of Commons.
President Hollande has allowed a French woman to marry her dead fiancé, under a little-known law dating back 55 years.
- Child euthanasia signed into law by Belgian king (6 March 2014)
- US transsexual boy allowed on girls’ school sports team (5 March 2014)
- Gay role-play proposed for school sex education (5 March 2014)
- Poor hit hardest by bookies (5 March 2014)
- Gay clergy to defy C of E stance on traditional marriage (4 March 2014)