The Chancellor has announced a marriage tax break worth up to £200 a year in his Autumn Statement last week.
Polyamory – intimate relationships between three or more people at the same time – “is quite normal already, it’s just not out of the closet yet”, said the stars of a US reality TV show.
Northern Ireland’s Justice Minister has said he will consult on weakening the Province’s abortion laws to allow unborn babies with fatal abnormalities to be aborted.
- ‘Extraordinary’ pro-life campaigner dies at home (6 December 2013)
- ‘Serious’ flaws within C of E gay report, warn evangelicals (6 December 2013)
- Downing Street ‘set for first gay wedding’ (5 December 2013)
- Croatia backs traditional marriage (5 December 2013)
- School gives go ahead to treat 6-year-old girl as a boy (5 December 2013)