The New Scientist magazine is warning that the UK needs to have a “serious debate” about the ethics of a controversial three-parent baby technique.
The state has become a “fake church”, which imposes its own form of morality on everyone, the head of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Chicago has warned.
A mum says she wishes someone had stepped in to stop her from aborting her baby, as she explained the years of heartache that have followed.
- Pro-life freshers ban patronises students (19 September 2014)
- ‘Crack cocaine’ betting machines to hit arcades (19 September 2014)
- ‘There’s a purpose for every life, no matter how short’ (18 September 2014)
- ‘Named Person is ultimate insult to loving parents’ (18 September 2014)
- US Christian business boss: ‘Stand up for freedoms’ (18 September 2014)