A newsagent in Musselburgh, Scotland, has stopped selling legal highs after facing a boycott by local residents.
Leading atheist Richard Dawkins has been widely criticised for claiming that it is “immoral” not to abort Down’s syndrome babies, during a debate on Twitter.
A singer songwriter has spoken of his long battle with drugs and alcohol addiction and how he found freedom through turning to Christ.
- Teens: Porn too easy to stumble across online (21 August 2014)
- PM announces age rating trial for music videos (20 August 2014)
- PM praises gay marriage in major family speech (20 August 2014)
- My son has Down’s syndrome and I wouldn’t change a thing (19 August 2014)
- Clamp down on ‘legal high’ shops, think-tank says (19 August 2014)