Leading scientists have accused the Government of misleading the public over plans to allow three-parent babies.
Public opposition to assisted suicide grows dramatically when people are more informed of the arguments, a new poll has revealed.
Britain’s largest abortion provider has faced criticism for suggesting morning-after pills should be given to new mothers.
- UK broadband users reject porn filters, watchdog finds (29 July 2014)
- Scots named person plans are ‘politicisation of parenting’ (28 July 2014)
- ‘Sexting’ could lead to criminal record, kids warned (28 July 2014)
- Marriage now gender-neutral in Chambers Dictionary (25 July 2014)
- ‘Trojan Horse’ pupils had to teach themselves Christian RE (24 July 2014)