A successful Christian school could face closure for failing to uphold “British values”, The Daily Telegraph has reported.
Scientists have offered hope to people who suffer from blindness and brittle bone disease, as a result of promising new techniques using adult stem cells.
Doctors who are involved in assisted suicide are now less likely to face criminal charges, according to concerning new guidance from the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
- “The doctors’ diagnosis was completely inaccurate” (17 October 2014)
- Pastors ordered to hand over sermons to US city’s lawyers (17 October 2014)
- UK is lone parent capital of Western Europe (17 October 2014)
- Isle of Lewis CofS says no to gay clergy (16 October 2014)
- Parents’ crucial role ‘denied’ under Named Person scheme (16 October 2014)