A Christian florist who declined to provide flowers for a gay wedding in the US has been ordered to pay a fine and court fees.
Daniel McArthur yesterday praised God for sustaining his family throughout Ashers Baking Company’s three-day trial.
The controversial ‘British values’ rules brought in by the Department for Education last year should be ignored, according to the head of a successful all-boys school.
- Watch: Ashers’ Daniel McArthur speaks to thousands (31 March 2015)
- Religious freedom upheld by Canadian Supreme Court (31 March 2015)
- Supermarket: ‘What’s Easter got to do with the church?’ (31 March 2015)
- QC defends Ashers’ actions in final day of Belfast trial (30 March 2015)
- Customers flock to Ashers in show of support for bakery (30 March 2015)