The US Supreme Court has unanimously ruled to delay same-sex marriages taking place in Virginia.
A child well-being survey linked to the controversial Named Person scheme in Scotland has been “paused” by a local council, after parents raised serious concerns about the intrusive nature of the research.
The mother of a student who died after overdosing on methadone has spoken movingly about her son’s final days.
- Parents of Down’s children blast Richard Dawkins (29 August 2014)
- Doctors oppose assisted suicide says new poll (28 August 2014)
- Ex-Attorney General: Brits forced to hide faith in public (27 August 2014)
- US clinic follows up GM babies’ health for first time (27 August 2014)
- Lib Dem plans to force sex ed on 7-yr-olds are ‘dangerous’ (26 August 2014)