A school which was told by Ofsted that it could face closure for failing to uphold ‘British values’ has written to the Education Secretary urging her to review controversial new education standards.
A health minister has been heavily criticised for suggesting that overseas patients could be offered controversial procedures to create three and four-parent babies if the techniques are legalised in the UK.
In the latest of our ‘Choose Life’ series, Lynn Coles, who supports women suffering the terrible after-effects of abortion, shares her experience.
- Downgrade marriage, family judge suggests (24 October 2014)
- Protect vulnerable and reject assisted suicide, MSPs urged (24 October 2014)
- Abortion should be like contraception – abortion chief (23 October 2014)
- Buying sex to be outlawed, after historic NI vote (23 October 2014)
- Stats show ‘shocking’ levels of kids’ alcohol abuse in Scotland (22 October 2014)