Scientists have said that it is possible to ‘manufacture’ a baby using skin cells from two adults of the same sex.
Doctors have expressed delight at a groundbreaking adult stem cell treatment, which has enabled a number of multiple sclerosis (MS) suffers to make dramatic recoveries.
Parents of children who were deemed to be ‘incompatible with life’ will head to the United Nations in Geneva next week for the start of a campaign to discontinue the use of the diagnosis.
- Missionary shot in Congo: It is an honour to suffer with Jesus (4 March 2015)
- Britain should decriminalise drug users, says Nick Clegg (4 March 2015)
- Peers challenge Govt on ‘crack cocaine’ of gambling (4 March 2015)
- Channel 4 blasted for ‘glamorising’ cannabis (3 March 2015)
- Goal of ‘limitless’ abortion revealed by MPs’ vote (3 March 2015)