A Christian printer from Northern Ireland who came under fire for refusing to print a gay magazine is backing proposals for a conscience clause in the Province.
Regulations for controversial techniques to create three and four-parent babies have been published.
Peter and Hazelmary Bull have spoken to The Christian Institute about the keys to a long marriage, as they celebrate their golden wedding anniversary today.
- RC midwives’ abortion ruling overturned by Supreme Court (19 December 2014)
- Welsh ‘no’ vote on assisted suicide welcomed (19 December 2014)
- Named Person: Judge hears new aspect of legal case (18 December 2014)
- Step towards ordaining openly gay clergy in Scotland (18 December 2014)
- Pro-abortion to pro-life: Why I changed my mind (18 December 2014)