In the news this week: Theresa May smears traditional marriage supporters, a university blocks research into regret among transsexuals and a group of pro-life rape survivors refuses to be silenced.
- PM smears traditional marriage supporters as she celebrates redefinition
- Uni blocks academic from researching trans people who re-embrace birth sex
- Justin Welby: Yes I am dodging question of whether gay sex is a sin
- Archbishop announces C of E sanctions over same-sex marriage
- Rape survivors refuse to be shamed and silenced by pro-abortion activists – ROI