In recent years there has been extensive public debate on “assisted suicide”, a form of euthanasia.
Pro-euthanasia campaigners are making concerted efforts to alter our current law, which expressly outlaws euthanasia and prohibits doctors or anyone else from assisting another to commit suicide.
Included in this briefing:
- The law should protect life
- Pressurising the most vulnerable
- New assisted suicide Bill introduced in the Commons
- Medical professionals stand opposed to killing patients
- Belgium extends euthanasia law to children
- UK world leader in palliative care
- Much more…