Brine, Stephen (Conservative)
First elected 6th May 2010
|Voted against redefining marriage|
Click here for more information on these votes.
Click here to Display Key...
- These votes provide a historical record of how MPs have voted on important moral issues.
- All this information is publicly available in copies of Hansard, the official journal of House of Commons debates.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the reliability of the data, but The Christian Institute can not be held liable for any loss incurred as a result of relying on this data.
- The length of the MP's record will depend on how long they have been an MP.
- Hansard does not record any distinction between abstention or absence.
- MPs may be absent from votes due to circumstances beyond their control.
- When an MP has deliberately voted both ways, we consider this a definite abstention.
- The voting record of a particular MP may refer to votes which they cast while representing previous constituencies.
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player. Download Adobe Flash Player here.